Ajax | Bolton | Brampton | Caledon | Etobicoke | Markham | Mississauga | Newmarket | Oakville | Pickering | Richmond Hill | Scarborough |Thornhill | Toronto | Woodbridge
Mobile: 416-918-5824 | Office: 905-771-0920
CONTACT ONTARIO ONE TO HAVE YOUR UNDERGROUND UTILITIES MARKED AT 1-800-400-2255 OR AT WWW.ON1CALL.COM
WE WILL HANDLE THE LOCATES FOR ALL OUR CLIENTS
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is used to drill the holes and will it harm the lawn?
All of our equipment is designed to be powerful and compact, yet will not permanently damage your lawn.
2. Does your company just drill holes or can you set our posts in cement as well?
We can just drill or we can do what we call "dig and set" where we drill the hole, supply the cement and set your fence posts or fill your sonotube.
3. Can you build our fences and decks or do you just set posts?
While we do specialize in post hole digging, we can certainly help you with your entire fence or deck project - from beginning to end.
4. How much room is needed for the machine to get to the dig site?
We do require a minimum of 42" clearance to allow an easy entry to your backyard or dig site.
5. Will you supply the posts and the cement needed for the job?
We supply the cement only. The customer is responsible for supplying the posts and having it ready on site.
6. Who is responsible to locate and mark all underground utilities prior to drilling?
The contractor is responsible to have all underground utilities located. We will take for this process for you at no extra charge to you.
7. Who will determine the property boundaries?
Customer must provide all corner post locations or property survey and we can evenly divide up all remaining intermittent post locations.